Thursday 9 February 2012

White Wolves finally painted

The final batch of White Wolf Knights is done!
My slow and steady painting progress continues. I have now completed the 9 White Wolf Knights who have been sitting partially painted in my cabinet for the last year or so. It's quite pleasing to finally put them into the "done" pile, especially given that this means I have now painted all of the White Wolves I ever plan to paint. I have a completed regiment of 40 now, although that does include 2 standards and musicians. I may paint a couple of extra hammer arms and arrange to magnetise them so that I can swap them in and out.
All that remains of my February painting goals is 21 Knights Snow Leopard. It still sounds like a lot, but I am starting to think I can meet my target this month.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to have these goals, and the purple scheme is really working for me. Brilliant work. I took the liberty of adding you to the blogroll and I am looking forward to much more of this. Cheers.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brian.

    I'm glad you like the purple, given how many models in the army are now wearing it...

    ReplyDelete